This breakfast is perfect for a busy day. It's super easy to prep and keeps you going until afternoon.
Healthy, vibrant, and easy to make.
A great way to hide a couple of servings of fruit.
WATCH OUR RECIPE VIDEO
YIELD: 2 bowls
- 1 cup naked oat
- 2 cups water
- 4 apples
- 3 pears
- goji berries
1. Roll the oats using a flaker, or buy rolled oats.
2. Add water, stir, and let the oats soak for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the apples and pears into quarters and remove the seeds. Process them in a food processor till the desired consistency. Place in a large bowl.
4. Stir the oats again and edd to the shredded fruit.
5. Sprinkle with goji berries and raisins.